Saturday, October 01, 2005
1. http://www.joynk.com/cdg/ ...i don't care who you are, that's funny.
2. Go pumpkin picking. Or just take your neighbor's.
3. Horde stuff.
4. Give all of your friends scary nicknames, like: Freddy, Jack-O, Bag-o-Bones, Skeletor, or Edward Scissor Hands.
5. Set fire to something you don't own. (this should exclude pets and slaves)
666. Use 666 in as many ways as possible. Ex. tatoos, sticky notes, screen savers...
7. Tell everyone you see, that your birthday is October 31st. And then say, just kidding, but I was born on the same day as Satan.
More to come... Thats Spooktastic!! WhooaH ah ah ah aH!
Friday, September 30, 2005
Mornin' ladies, my goodness don't you look happy. Must be cuttin' somebody up pretty good. ~Andy Griffith
If the Ten Commandments isn't sufficient, I recommend Waterfalls by TLC. Words to live by. ~La Feroce Bete
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges. ~Jack Handy
I believe the children are our future, unless we stop them now! ~Homer Simpson (interviewing for a guard job at a juvinile prison)
WANTED : LUNCHROOM OFFICER 'BEADY EYE' PRIMARY SCHOOL
JOB DESCRIPTION : Control student traffic....(no monkey business), Use state issued whistle on noncompliant students and teachers, Create single-file lines at a moment's notice, Record and report excessive lunchroom noise, Keep lunchroom ladies under control.
REQUIREMENTS : Safety certificate, must fit into one-size fits all uniform, preferably a mensa member, seeing-eye dog optional, former CIA welcome
*Please send resume to LaFeroceBete.blogspot.com
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Interviewer: Good Morning, Aubrey, is it?
Aubrey: Good Morning! (smiling) Yes, Aubrey, Thank you so much for meeting with me today.
Interviewer: Well, Aubrey, if you're ready, let's get started.
Interviewer: Why do you think you'll be an asset to this company?
Aubrey: Cause you guys pay your employees, and thats exactly what I'm looking for. To be paid. Perfect match!
Interviewer: I see. And how would you describe the ideal job.
Aubrey: This one. Definetely this one.
Interviewer: Aubrey, I feel no need to go any further. You have impressed me greatly with your career goals and knowledge of our company. Welcome to the team!!
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
i thought once of being a great writer