Thursday, September 29, 2005

Shoot me in the head......

My opinion.... Interviews should go like this.
Interviewer: Good Morning, Aubrey, is it?
Aubrey: Good Morning! (smiling) Yes, Aubrey, Thank you so much for meeting with me today.
Interviewer: Well, Aubrey, if you're ready, let's get started.
Interviewer: Why do you think you'll be an asset to this company?
Aubrey: Cause you guys pay your employees, and thats exactly what I'm looking for. To be paid. Perfect match!
Interviewer: I see. And how would you describe the ideal job.
Aubrey: This one. Definetely this one.
Interviewer: Aubrey, I feel no need to go any further. You have impressed me greatly with your career goals and knowledge of our company. Welcome to the team!!

4 comments:

Sara Fraser said...

Sounds like an interview for my current job.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an interview for about ever job I ever had,list drinking and smoking weed in you're hobbies

Anonymous said...

i don't know who anonymous is, but i'm sure i won't offend you when i say Hugs, not Drugs.

Anonymous said...

Jesus says, "Put down the drugs and come give me a hug."

Gosh!