Friday, September 30, 2005

Put That in Your Pipe and Smoke It!


Mornin' ladies, my goodness don't you look happy. Must be cuttin' somebody up pretty good. ~Andy Griffith

If the Ten Commandments isn't sufficient, I recommend Waterfalls by TLC. Words to live by. ~La Feroce Bete

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~Albert Einstein

When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges. ~Jack Handy

I believe the children are our future, unless we stop them now! ~Homer Simpson (interviewing for a guard job at a juvinile prison)

3 comments:

La Feroce Bete said...

If anyone feels they would like to add to Put That in Your Pipe and Smoke It, feel free. I will post your quote if i like it. If i don't like it at least it will be in the comments for others to read...hehehe. (pinky up to mouth) Chingalay!

Jed and Sara said...

Hmm...will have to come up with clever quote. I wish I could put something in my pipe to smoke. Blast. -ska

sara said...

Hey loser, you seriously need a new post. How else am I supposed to stay entertained at work? Geez.