Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bittersweet


Hours alone thinking about the walls and what if they were blue. Painting myself apart of something bigger.
Hours alone thinking about the walls and what if they were you. Painting myself apart of something new.
Nights spent drawing open boxes with no tops and no bottoms. Full and full again. Full of something blue. Blue and something you.
Never quite what I see. Less than what I want. Blue and bright. New and light. Love and lust. Dreams and dust.
Hours alone thinking about the walls and what if they were blue. Painting myself apart of something dark.
Darker than the blue of you. Nothing of the blue you are. Darker than you could ever be. Blue as if you drowned with me.
Hours alone floating on the walls. The walls of blue. The walls of you. Painting myself apart of something new.
I've imagined memorizing the scent of your hair.
October 30, 2008

No comments: