It's been 2.5 years since I last posted. Hard to wrap your brain around, I know.
Here is an update on La Feroce Bete:
* I'm no longer cube dwelling 40 hours a week. Nope, dropped it to 36! This all takes place in three days. The other four days are reserved for my newest endeavor, Cake Squared Inc.
* I'm still a Scorpio. My mother refused to change my birth date. Hater.
* Gas now costs more than a beer. For a while there it was, "Guinness, or a half gallon of gas?" But it's getting better. Domestic beer's taking the hit now.
*W. is sliding home.
* Marie Osmond didn't win Dancing With the Stars. In fact, she didn't win anything. So, actually, bad example. Nothing's changed there.
* While we're on the 'nothing's changed' let me add - my milkshake still brings all the boys to the yard.
*Boris Yeltsin, George Carlin, Isaac Hayes, and Heath Ledger all went to the sweet by and by in the sky.
* Britney Spears is sober. So is Sara.
*Ann Curry is still bludgeoning the news for the American public via The Today Show. While off the air, reports say, she chews her face.
Obviously, lots of things have changed since I stopped blogging. But I'm back and time can once again stand still!